Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Bloomingdale's 59th St now stocks coats and dresses on the fifth floor [WWD, subscription req]
· An interview with Brooklyn-based tie maker Ryan Sovereign of Sovereign Beck [Cool Hunting]
· Underwhelming reviews of iPod Touch [Gadget Lab]
· QVC trying to reinvent itself [NY Times]
· British beauty company The Organic Pharmacy to sell men's products in the US [WWD, subscription req]