Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
It's been a while since we've checked in with the Trader Joe's site at 130 Court Street and Atlantic Avenue. Here, a shot of the interior taken this afternoon. In the three months that have been passed since the whole deal was announced, they've done a good job of stripping the the former Independence Savings Bank building clean, but other than that, there's really nothing else to report. They haven't even done the floors yet. Looks like this is going to take quite some time.
· Trader Joensing: Brooklyn Brokers Already Using TJ's To Push Apartments [Racked]
· Trader Joensing: Inside The TJ's Press Conference [Racked]
· Trader Joensing: With A Parade, Brooklyn Welcomes TJ's Store [Racked]
· Racked Liveblog: Trader Joe's Comes to Brooklyn! [Racked]
· Breaking: Press Conference At Brooklyn Trader Joe's Site Tomorrow [Racked]