Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Great desk lamps [NY Times]
· A Kennedy debuts a clothing line [NY Post]
· James Cured by Seun to do a "green" denim [WWD, subscription req]
· Thom Browne's Black Fleece is surprisingly well-fitted [The Shophound]
· Opening Ceremony working with Tretorn on a shoe collection [Men.Style.com]