Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
1) Think Closet: Pictured above is Think Closet, a petite women's boutique that recently opened in Nolita on Mulberry Street. Though info on this one is scarce, we believe they're stocking clothing from a mix of up-and-coming designers from Japan, Korea and Hong Kong. 242 Mulberry St at Prince St (212) 343-9988 [Racked Staff]
2) Uva Wines: Williamsburg vino shop Uva Wines has relocated to a larger space a block from its original location. The new storefront allows them to stock 300 additional wines. 199 Bedford Ave at North 6th St, Williamsburg, Brooklyn; (718) 963-3939 [Brownstoner]
3) Michael Andrews Bespoke: A hidden bespoke suiting shop has popped up on the Lower East Side—prime UrbanDaddy material! Michael Andrews Bespoke offers hand-tailored suits. Conveniently enough, it's located directly underneath men's button-down and tie shop 20 Peacocks. 20 Clinton St between Houston and Stanton Sts; (212) 677-1755 [UrbanDaddy]
4) Smythson: Luxury leather goods and stationery company Smythson has just reopened its flagship store in midtown. Apparently, they needed to rework the space to better showcase the newly launched accessories like the Nancy bag. 4 W 57th St between Fifth and Sixth Aves; (212) 265-4573 [WWD, subscription req]
5) Lambertson Truex: More on the high-end accessories front: Fancy leather-goods brand Lambertson Truex has opened an 1,800-square-foot flagship on appropriately tony Madison Avenue. 692 Madison Ave at 62nd St; (212) 750-4895 [WWD, subscription req]