Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Astor Place Barnes & Noble closing officially confirmed [City Room]
· 'Spin Rage' victim angry at prosecutors [NY Post]
· Men spending more money on haircuts [NY Sun]
· Cheap, illegal cigarettes for sale in Chinatown [NY Times]
· Sex scandal brewing at steamy Russian and Turkish Baths [NY Post]
· An interview with designer John Bartlett in his new WVill store [The Shophound]
· LES residents up in arms over American Apparel billboard; people in LA don't care [Daily Update]