Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Stoop sellers encountering buyers with counterfeit twenties [Daily Slope]
· A yoga studio is coming to Ditmas Park [Ditmas Park Blog]
· Wowee Zowee did hit the city this year [Fops and Dandies]
· Starbucks the only challenger to Rainbow Hardware's block-long domination [78thand2nd]
· The tech industry continues to patronize women [Engadget]
· Lead paint popping up in toys because it is cheaper to make [NY Times]
· The founder of The Body Shop died yesterday of a brain hemorrhage [WWD, subscription req]