Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
We're sitting way, way outside the tents today—in fact, we're outside of Bryant Park. Since the rain would most definitely cause damage to our delicate blogging equipment, we must report on Fashion Week going ons from home today. Que sera, sera.
· The Marc Jacobs show began two hours late [The Fashion Informer]
· Alice + Oliva designer publicly chastises Molly Simms [NY Post]
· Some shots from the John Varvatos show [Fashion Geek]
· More reports about all the crazy Fashion Week parties [NY Times]
· A peek at Chloë Sevigny's line for Opening Ceremony [Word Up!]
· A review of Anna Sui's show [Second City Style]
· Tinsley Mortimer's Fashion Week dos and don'ts list [Slaves to Fashion]
· Designer Anna Sui has created a t-shirt mocking Forever 21's owners [WWD, subscription req]