Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Amanda Bynes wore a skimpy dress to the Dear launch party [Oxfeld]
· Profits at Wild Oats have dropped [Huff Post]
· Prada's new website sans models [The Market Girl]
· Glamour Mag's beauty product award winners [Beauty and Fitness Blog]
· A clothing store with a special "butt cam" [Frostfire via]
· Levi's tries to appeal to gays and straights with two different ads [Denimology]