Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
There's more coverage of today's Apple press conference over at Gadget Lab. We particularly liked their pic of the new iMac keyboard, which they describe as "Olsen twin thin."
· Quirky ties from boutique This Old Thing [Haute Concept]
· Tourists increasingly signing up for NYC shopping tours [WWD, subscription req]
· Two Trees has finally, officially purchased the building that will house Trader Joe's Brooklyn [The Real Estate]
· Hot menswear items for fall [Men.Style.Com]
· Singer Amy Winehouse to design jeans? [Styledash]
· The Gap hires someone to overhaul their menswear collections [FWD]
· Creepy-looking sandals mimic going barefoot [PSFK]
· Images from 7 for All Mankind's fashiony new ad campaign [Denimology]