Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Pet shelters trying out a new advertising campaign [Gothamist]
· Those Big Johnson t-shirts are still around [Datehole]
· Rumor: Best Buy to sell iPhones [Gadget Lab]
· Clothing company Woolrich gets hip [High Snobiety]
· ATMs opening in churches [Consumerist]
· Band of Outsiders tiny fits and hard-to-find clothing "seem shrewdly calculated to drive fashionistas wild with desire." [DNR]