Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Ricky's has put up signage in Brooklyn Heights [Threadster]
· Lots of changes in store for lower Soho [The Shophound]
· The logo for Chloë Sevigny's Opening Ceremony collection, revealed! [Word Up!]
· Apple getting ready to sell ringtones [NY Post]
· Whole Foods plans on winning over Wild Oats customers [Reuters]
· Walgreens has a chain drugstore exclusive on natural skincare products from Weleda [WWD, subscription req]