Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Brooklynites complain about stinky supermarket [The Brooklyn Paper]
· Boutique Surface to Air now has a website [Jargol]
· Rapper DMX taken to court for not promoting a line of dog clothing [Brooklyn Daily Eagle]
· Google taking steps towards releasing cell phone [NY Post]
· Gap hopes new Annie Leibovitz print campaign will boost sales [NY Times]