Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
LX.TV, with host George Oliphant (that tight yellow t-shirt is quite a look, dude), brings us video of Wall Street's new Hermès store. Note: there's a special FiDi tie decorated with bulls and bears. How cute!
· Uh oh: there's been some iPhone service problems recently [TONY Blog]
· Whole Foods Bowery is a "ghost town" weekdays [The Real Estate]
· The Jack Spade store's having a problem with theft [Complex]
· The most notable new stores of 2007 [The L Mag]
· Patrick McMullan covers Orla Kiely sample sale: Look, Kizzy was there! [Patrick McMullan]
· Are people getting sick of cheap clothes? [The Independent]
· Ikea's 2008 catalog has hit the web [Apartment Therapy]
· Video of Roberto Cavalli discussing his H&M collection [Haute Concept]