Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Red Hook liquor store LeNell's looking to move to Manhattan [The Brooklyn Paper]
· Gap finally turning a profit [NY Times]
· Trader Joe's is hell on earth [Eat]
· An "Ultimate" Seinfeld DVD coming out for the holidays [NY Post]
· The Hills star Lauren Conrad to do clothing line with MTV [WWD, subscription req]