Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Photo of the Soho Prada store via the Racked Flickr Pool. By the way: those turbans were sitting unclaimed at the Prada sample sale, even though they were marked 60% off. Who would've seen that coming?
· Prada store staffers hate slobs [Jezebel]
· Brooklyn now has its own scent, er, fragrance [Brooklyn Eagle]
· A peek at Yoko Devereaux designer Andy Salzer's apartment [TONY]
· Boutique Clarabella gets fined for its sidewalk chalkboard [Clarabella NYC]
· Nikon's rolling out new SLRs [Gadget Lab]
· Nintendo's awesome Brain Age 2 game hits stores this week [TONY Blog]
· Urban Outfitters now working with hiptard photographer The Cobrasnake [Fashionista]