Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· iPhone sales are strong [Reuters]
· ...and refurbished iPhones are now available [NY Times]
· Non-toxic cleaning tips [Domino Mag]
· Wal-Mart to begin selling MP3s [NY Post]
· An interview with designer Thom Browne [The Fashion Informer]
· Dog food being recalled due to salmonella contamination [NY Post]