Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Great Noho shops [Shecky's]
· We weren't the only ones disappointed by the Prada sale [The Shophound]
· Wild Edibles to note the sustainability of the seafood they carry [Flo Fab/NY Times]
· iMac tag line pulled because it angered an eating disorder awareness group [Gadget Lab]
· Eco-designer Linda Loudermilk to launch line of vegetable-tanned handbags [WWD, subscription req]