Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
In Saks' windows: advertisements for 10022-SHOE, their new footwear floor.
· Boutiques with clothing perfect for work wardrobes [NY Sun]
· A slideshow from Pet Fashion Week [Metromix]
· Taschen has released a book on artist Jeff Koons [Highsnobiety]
· The Gap responds to consumer complaints [Consumerist]
· Products that will help you achieve the thicker eyebrow look for fall [NY Sun]
· More on ShopVogue.TV [NY Times]