Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Under-the-radar UES thrift shops [Fops and Dandies]
· The MePa Earnest Sewn store hosts rotating pop-up shops [WWD, subscription req]
· Gym chain Bally going "belly up" [NY Post]
· Tara Subkoff wants to sell her label Imitation of Christ [WWD, subscription req]
· The smell of a store influences your desire to buy something [US News]
· The original Carvel ice cream store to close [NY Post]
· Since the jean market's slow, True Religion's launching a scent [WWD, third item, subscription req]