Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Picking out the perfect pink lip gloss [NY Mag]
· Surprise: Gant's selling again [NY Times]
· Show "The Fashionista Diaries" already offending people [Slaves to Fashion]
· Images from Gap's fall ad campaign [Second City Style]
· Racism abounds at Anthropologie [Jezebel]
· Starbucks to edit down its drink menu [Consumerist]
· Ralph Lauren is "the highest-paid executive of an American vendor" of 2006 [WWD, subscription req]