Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· The ugliest Croc yet [Manolo's Shoe Blog]
· Summer clothes that will work for fall [The L Mag]
· More problems with Nintendo Wii production [Gizmodo]
· Eco-friendly designer Linda Loudermilk has launched a line for men [TreeHugger]
· Toys "R" Us to finally stop selling lead-laden baby bibs [Reuters]
· At Paris Hilton's clothing launch, police were needed to control the crowds [MSNBC]