Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Uniqlo holding t-shirt design contest [The Shophound]
· In style for men: polo shirts paired with plaid shorts [NY Times]
· Right now is probably a bad time to buy an iPod [Engadget]
· Could you wear the same clothes for an entire year? [Treehugger]
· Whole Foods may sue FTC over info leaks [Reuters]
· Models in the Brooks Brothers Vogue ads look pompous [On the Runway]
· The designs of Zandra Rhodes, the "doyenne of British haute punk," are back in style [NY Times]