Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Chef Seamus Mullen's favorite kitchen supply shops [TONY]
· Boerum Hill stores to be linked by backyard garden [Brownstoner]
· The Barneys Warehouse Sale: full of "non-industry women freaking out over any and every discount" [Almost Girl]
· LED watches defeat the purpose of wearing a watch [PSFK]
· Wal-Mart's underhanded pricing tactics [Consumerist]
· A peek at artist Damien Hirst's collection for Levi's [FWD]