Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Local barber Frank's Chop Shop partnering with a Japanese streetwear company [High Snobiety]
· On using a Belkin powerstrip [Gizmodo]
· Jones Apparel selling off brands [NY Post]
· Some baby bibs at Toys “R” Us said to contain lead [NY Times]
· Dockers launching a women's golf line for spring [WWD, subscription req]
· Whole Foods' Wild Oats takeover strategy exposed [NY Times]