Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
A shop of some sort is set to open up soon in this Williamsburg storefront on Berry and North 9th Street—anyone have a clue as to what it will be? Image courtesy of our friend Will Femia, who dropped this photo into the Racked Flickr Pool.
· Starbucks to sell more high-end coffee outside of its own stores [Reuters]
· Steve Madden knocks off Christian Louboutin [Second City Style]
· The iPhone has been completely unlocked [Gizmodo]
· Images of H&M's newest organic cotton line [nitro:licious]
· Fisher-Price should pay for kid's medical testing [NY Post]