Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Smith Street's Micro Museum feeling ignored by the press [Brooklyn Eagle]
· Retailers now hosting online trunk shows [WSJ]
· One of Tom Ford's newest fragrances just may smell of cocaine [Oxfeld]
· Reinventing the ladder [Core77]
· Topshop using "slave labor" to produce its clothing [Times UK]
· The Olsen twins' newest line now available at Neiman Marcus [Fabsugar]