Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· CakeMan Raven's prices have risen to $6 per slice [Curbed]
· Someone finally invented quick-drying nail polish [WWD, subscription req]
· Lots of internal struggles behind the scenes of the Barneys sale [NY Times]
· Gap, Limited and Abercrombie are struggling [NY Post]
· Burt's Bees exec seeks to standardize the definition of a "natural product" [WWD, subscription req]