Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Soho restaurant Jerry's to be replaced by a Michael Kors store [Eater]
· Horror stories from a Prada store employee [Jezebel]
· Dell's shipping has sucked recently [Engadget]
· A site that rips off designer wedding dresses, exposed [Second City Style]
· Sonic Youth is doing a compilation CD for Starbucks [Men.Style.Com]
· Consumer advocacy groups: Whole Foods/Wild Oats merger a bad idea [Consumerist]
· Clothing line Adampluseve changing its name to Adam Adam Lippes [WWD, subscription req]