Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Target's running an ad for Libertine's collection, due out July 15, in Lucky's August issue. Verdict: We're still not excited for the clothes.
· More Ikea shopping tips [Apartment Therapy]
· Photographers having a field day with Kwik-e-Marts [Flickr]
· A peek at A.P.C.'s fall looks [Jargol]
· Limited Brands sold [Second City Style]
· Answers to questions about everyday design [IHT via Core77]
· Liz Claiborne to sell off some of its more boring brands [Crain's]
· Gadget expert says "wait on buying an iPhone" [Gizmodo]
· Interesting decorative touches: crocheted sea creatures [Design*Sponge]