Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Construction to hurt retailers in
Harlem FiDi [NY Sun]
· The iPhone may be the gayest gadget ever [Gawker]
· Celebs making bank off fragrance deals [WWD, subscription req]
· eBayers having a hard time profiting off extra iPhones [NY Times]
· The beauty industry embracing the "green" label [WWD, subscription req]
· Apple stores just got more iPhones in [Gizmodo]