Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Vary your pedicure routine according to season [NY Sun]
· Liz Claiborne to shed 16 brands [WWD, subscription req]
· ..and to get the hell out of department stores [NY Times]
· Shapewear company Spanx getting spanked by competitor Cass [NY Sun]
· John Mayer one of the new faces of the Gap [NY Post]
· ...in the company's been there, done that black-and-white ad campaign [Unbeige]
· Whole Foods heads to court as part of its Wild Oats takeover attempt [Reuters]