Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Report from the Orla Keily sale: everything was still expensive [Guerilla Shopper]
· The CFDA welcomes its new members [Vogue UK]
· A designer Google rank face off [GlamChic]
· Paris Hilton to launch a shoe line [FabSugar]
· Possibly in the works: a new iPod nano [Gizmodo]
· Japanese company wants to buy Barneys for $900 millon cash [WWD]