Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Moss is "the best design store in the world" [IHT]
· Men either wearing their pants droopily low or cuffed high [NY Times]
· Department store chain Dillard's owns a lot of private jets [NY Post]
· There are ways to insure your iPhone [Consumerist]
· Azzedine Alaia to buy his company back from Prada [Fashion Wire Daily]
· The new MacBook Pro adapters are shipping [Engadget]
· The Post's trying to make Timesman David Pogue out to be a shill [NY Post]