Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
New York magazine
fellates talks to Proenza Schouler.
· Businesses near steam pipe blast to receive low-interest loans [Crain's]
· Shopping Stella Dallas Vintage & Used Clothing [nitro:licious]
· A report from the Super Saturday sale in the Hamptons: "no one looked more spent than the workers at the Marc Jacobs tables" [The Haute List]
· Clothing chain Deb sold for $395 million [Second City Style]
· Contrary to rumors, Linksys isn't dead [Gizmodo]
· Following the creator of TOMS shoes on the road [Teen Vogue]
· Model Liya Kebede to design a children's clothing line [FWD]