Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Available for pre-order: Devi Kroell for Target handbags [Nitro:licious]
· 7-11 exec leaves for Blockbuster position [NY Times]
· Ten things to consider before buying an iPhone [Gizmodo]
· An interview with the designer of SWANclothing [No Good For Me]
· Women spending more time web shopping for beauty products [NY Sun]
· As soon as iPhones came out, people were tearing them apart [NY Post]
· Acid-wash jeans are back [Fashion Plate]