Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Marty Markowitz wants a Nordstrom for Brooklyn [The Brooklyn Paper]
· Zac Posen to launch a fragrance line [WWD, subscription req]
· Gap's new CEO a former drug chain exec [Reuters]
· Andy and Kate Spade leaving their handbag empire behind [WWD, subscription req]
· Denim company Seven for All Mankind sold for $775 million [NY Times]
· Peter Som and Michael Bastian new creative directors at Bill Blass [Second City Style]