Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Great local donut shops [TONY]
· Saks may be sold [NY Post]
· Business selling houses made of recycled shipping containers [Unbeige]
· Laundry by Shelli Segal to be renamed Laundry by Design [Fashionista]
· Sketchers is doing poorly [NY Post]
· New on the organic skincare market: Nude [TreeHugger]
· The super rich distancing themselves from the merely wealthy via luxury goods [WWD, subscription req]