Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Fancy cuff links, available by appointment only, have hit NYC [UrbanDaddy]
· Abaeté's fall line for Payless now available [Official Site]
· Reviewing the new pen scanners [NY Times]
· L’Oreal in trouble over Penelope Cruz ad [Beauty and Fitness Blog]
· Kwik-e-Mart's doing massive business [LA Times via]
· T-shirt stating "Brown is the new White" non-surprisingly deemed offensive [Jezebel]