Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Photo of the empty space that used to house the Tenement Museum's shop on Broome and Orchard Streets via the Racked Flickr Pool.
· Boots No7 launch at CVS was quiet this morning [The Shophound]
· The party for Phillip Lim's new store was hot, literally [Oxfeld]
· ...but the attendees still looked cool [Refinery29]
· Looking back at five years of FreshDirect delivery [Oxfeld]
· Gawker's showcasing artists on their website [Design*Sponge]
· Retail rents on Madison almost as high as those on Fifth [The Real Estate]
· Heatherette designer Richie Rich hosting next LVHRD party [LVHRD Blog]
· Potter Barn's line of furniture for small spaces [Apartment Therapy]
· Liz Claiborne's most prized brands are Juicy Couture and Lucky [Crain's]
· Is 3.1 Phillip Lim successful because of its pricing? [Fashion Inc.]
· On shopping Overstock.com [Second City Style]