Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· More on Phillip Lim's new Soho store [Men.Style.Com]
· In case you didn't know, the Times tells us again: dresses are in [NY Times]
· iPhone has 68 bugs [Gizmodo]
· Doo.Ri's resort line [Fashion Geek]
· Images of H&M's organic cotton clothing [Nitro:licious]
· Ron Herman rolls out its own reusable shopping bags [Shopdiary]