Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Catherine Zeta Jones spends $400 washing her hair [Styledash]
· Tainted Colgate pulled from shelves [NY Times]
· Prada auctions goods online [NY Sun]
· The Simpsons plastered on Vans sneakers [High Snobiety]
· A review of potato-peeling gloves [Gadget Lab]
· Beyonce's mom designs apparel for older women [WWD, subscription req]