Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Rumors of a gourmet market for LIC continue to circulate [Astoria NYC]
· Ikea ditches plastic bags for good [Treehugger]
· A new Canon SLR might be in the works [Gizmodo]
· Wal-Mart was the final nail in Cocktail magazine's coffin [Gawker]
· Designer Philippe Starck's wearable art: a futuristic watch [Gizmodo]
· Apple to come out with iPhone-like gadget sans phone capabilities [Huff Post]
· Toto's bidets are "ugly but awesome" [Apartment Therapy]