Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Riding the escalator at the Manhattan Mall. Photo via the Racked Flickr Pool
· On women, gadgets, and marketing gadgets to women [NY Times]
· Three identical dresses at three different stores [The Haute List]
· Nordstrom hires Jeffrey Kalinsky of Jeffery New York [Styledash]
· Marc Jacobs to come out with a home fragrance line [WWD, subscription req.]
· A simple, easy to assemble, cheap indoor/outdoor table [Better Living Through Design]