Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
If you simply can't tear yourself away from your computer (we know we can't!!), here are some late-afternoon links. Photo of Paul Frank's sunny window via the Racked Flickr Pool
· Wardrobe essentials for women [TONY]
· ...and for men [TONY]
· Training Camp stores keep police officers shod for free [NY Times]
· Tom Ford plans on opening Tom Ford stores all over the damn place [DNR]
· Craig of Craigslist hates ListPic [Consumerist]
· Woo hoo: Children's Place is going to renovate Disney Stores [Crain's]