Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
Taken at Uniqlo last night, this rack of slouchy white shirts is all that's left of the Phillip Lim collection.
· Good news for men with hairy backs: the iShave is here [Gizmodo]
· Terry Richardson's book now available at Uniqlo [High Snobiety]
· Of late, Apple's really been busting out the upgrades [Gadget Lab]
· It will never end: more Kate Moss for Topshop stuff on sale [Nitro:licious]
· Even WWD can't confirm the Erin Fetherston/Target rumor [WWD, subscription req.]