Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· CSAs are on fire this year [NY Post]
· Fashion jobs in the Garment District on the decline [NY Post]
· Men don't have to be gay to be fashionable [The Provocateur]
· Gap fires another swath of workers [WWD, subscription req.]
· Apple execs admit they're worried about the iPhone launch [Engadget]
· Two Middle Eastern investment entities fighting over Barneys purchase [WWD, subscription req.]