Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
We're only a few minutes away from iPhone launch time. Stay tuned for some photos of the madness.
· Why you shouldn't laugh at that Toto Washlet billboard [UnBeige]
· eBay pulling iPhone listings [Gizmodo]
· Philly's major camps out for an iPhone [Consumerist]
· That's creepy: the girlfriend pillow [Gizmodo]
· An interview with Balenciaga designer Nicolas Ghesquiere [On the Runway]