Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Nice boutiques do exist in Hoboken [The Haute List]
· Spotting lumberjacks in their native environment: Williamsburg [Fashion Geek]
· FYI: the Mayle sample sale rocked [Cheryl Shops]
· Oprah opens her own store [Sun Times]
· iPod speakers for your bike [Gadget Lab]
· A peek at the upcoming designer lines for Payless [Fashionista]
· Diesel plays with holographs on the runway [Coolhunting]