Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Another reusable shopping tote surfaces: the Baggu [TFI]
· Bloomies and Macy's interested in the art world [WWD, subscription req]
· Handbags are either too expensive or too cheap [NY Sun]
· Vivienne Westwood to debut fragrance Let It Rock [WWD, subscription req]
· The "secrets" of mixing high and low fashion [NY Post]
· Barneys new owners want to grow, not change, the company [WWD, subscription req]