Racked is no longer publishing. Thank you to everyone who read our work over the years. The archives will remain available here; for new stories, head over to Vox.com, where our staff is covering consumer culture for The Goods by Vox. You can also see what we’re up to by signing up here.
· Is there hope yet for the now-shuttered Gotham Book Mart? [Gothamist]
· Kossar's Bialys now serving sushi [Curbed]
· Seeking a "hipper" image, the National Arts Club gives Heatherette an award [Oxfeld]
· Limited brands to cut over 500 jobs [NY Post]
· DWR works with textile company Maharam [Interior Design]
· Images of fall offerings from Allison Kelly's label Dahl [Second City Style]